Opening May 10 by appointment!
Library Reopening Information
The library is open for browsing and computer use! Visits are appointment-based, for a duration of 45 minutes. Entry is through the Front Entrance. Please contact the library if you prefer to use the rear ramp entrance. The existing Front Door Pick-Up service for library material is still available.
Appointment-based Services available at the library
- Browsing of collections
- Computer use
- Individual table seating
Services not available:
- Remote printing (for front door pickup)
- Meeting rooms and study areas
- In-person programs and meetings
- Toys and puzzles
- Faxing service
- Hands-on technology/computer help (patrons are welcome to bring a technology helper if desired)
To Book an appointment:
- Visit our Event calendar or call the library, 781-665-2313, to book your appointment. Appointments are made available up to one week ahead of time.
- Appointments are available for 45 minute blocks of time. If you only need a brief visit you may arrive at any time during your 45 minute slot. Please be aware that later arrival will reduce the length of your visit. For maximum browsing and computer time, arrive on the hour!
- No time extensions are available beyond the scheduled end time of the appointment.
- Appointments are limited to one per day per patron, so that we can accommodate as many patrons as possible.
- A mask worn over the nose and mouth is required at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes are provided throughout the building.
- All staff assistance is provided with appropriate social distancing in place.
To help keep your Library safe, please:
- Do not make an appointment if you feel sick or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Wear a mask at all times when in the library building and on library property, regardless of vaccination status.
- Observe social distancing, and remain 6 feet apart from other patrons and library staff.
- Use the hand sanitizer available immediately upon entering and throughout the building.
- Continue to place all returns in the library’s outdoor book drop.